All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionPastor Michael A. Stevens, Sr.'s purpose and objective is to explain the seriousness and consequences of the wrongdoing of men who are attracted to other men, yet consider themselves straight. Readers are exposed to the many deceptions and snares of the phemen of ?down-low living.? Stevens gives strong biblical solutions for the healing and deliverance of men who are greatly mislead. With an authoritative writing that represents solid, biblical views of the church, this book is a teaching guide to pastors, church leaders, counselors, parents, and the brides of the fallen men who are destined to rise up and claim God's promises.
- Author BiographyPastor Michael Stevens Sr., founder of University City Church in Charlotte, North Carolina, serves as a superintendent in the Church of God in Christ, and as an executive board member for the Central Carolinas Collective Banking Group. Stevens graduated from North Carolina A & T State University with a BS in political science, and is currently pursuing an MA of divinity.
- Author(s)Michael Stevens
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight104 g
- Width144 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.