Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book illustrates students and their responses to n verbal reasoning situations to show how their thinking can break down an example so that it can be used to find the solution to further similar problems. It shows new learners what to look for when developing reasoning skills based on a process which that builds learning capacities by using simple mathematical concepts to solve problems using reasoning skills. To summarize, this book bBuilds the capacity to learn, Uuses raising achievement techniques, fFurther develops thinking skills, hHelps the breakdown of a problem into bite- size steps, Ggives thorough traditional practice.
- Author(s)N Robinson
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.