All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the motion picture Humpday (written & directed in 2009 by Lynn Shelton), Straight is a razor-sharp new comedy from acclaimed writer D. C. Moore about male friendship, sexuality and how the two things can be blurred more easily than one might think ...Lewis and Waldorf were inseparable at university. Ten years on and a lot has changed. In the middle of a drunken night out, they make a bet that will take their friendship to whole new level. You'll never look at your best friend in the same way again ...Adapted for the stage by award-winning writer D. C. Moore, author of Town, Honest, Alaska, and The Empire (all published by Methuen Drama) Straight premieres in the Crucible Lyceum Studio, directed by Richard Wilson.
- Author BiographyD. C. Moore was born in 1980 in Duston, Northamptonshire. He took part in the Royal Court's Young Writer's Programme and his first full length play Alaska was produced there in 2007. In 2008 Alaska was awarded the Tom Erhardt Award for promising new playwright by the Peggy Ramsey Foundation. Moore's other plays include The Empire (2010), Honest (2010), Town (2010), and The Swan (2011). He was nominated for the 2010 Evening Standard Award for Most Promising Playwright, while The Empire won the 2010 TMA Award for Best Touring Production.
- Author(s)D. C. Moore
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight131 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.