All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionStrain Effect in Semiconductors: Theory and Device Applications presents the fundamentals and applications of strain in semiconductors and semiconductor devices that is relevant for strain-enhanced advanced CMOS techlogy and strain-based piezoresistive MEMS transducers. Discusses relevant applications of strain while also focusing on the fundamental physics pertaining to bulk, planar, and scaled na-devices. Hence, this book is relevant for current strained Si logic techlogy as well as for understanding the physics and scaling for future strained na-scale devices.
- Author(s)Scott E. Thompson,Toshikazu Nishida,Yongke Sun
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.