All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of just about all of the existing short stories written by Harry Stephen Keeler back in the early 20th century. Edited by Fred Cleaver, the 22 short stories are followed by a complete bibliography of Keeler's short fiction.
- Author BiographyHARRY STEPHEN KEELER (1890-1967) Never heard of Harry Stephen Keeler? Don't feel alone. He's America's most forgotten author, victim of a plot by publishers to weed out all writers who don't write swift, easy-to-read, dumbed-down prose for the masses. Harry wrote because he enjoyed it and early on developed a style all his own. He devised incredibly convoluted plots involving ethnic characters (who speak in outrageous dialect), pop culture of the 30s and 40s, and his favorite MacGuffin: skulls. Modern-day writers have their DNA evidence; Harry preferred skulls. Once you read a Keeler, you're never quite the same, and now -- thanks to Ramble House -- you can read all you want. And more!
- Author(s)Harry Stephen Keeler
- PublisherRamble House
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRamble House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.