Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAspiring journalist Heiress Montgomery has her life all planned out. She's working at a hot media magazine and plans to become editor-in-chief of a major publication. Then she meets King Stevens...King is an actor who's already achieved fame and fortune and completely turns Heiress' world upside down. Soon she realises that life in the spotlight isn't what it seems. Her relationship descends into a nightmare of constant abuse, lies, addiction and infidelity. Running into her old friend Dovan reminds her of who she used to be, can he bring her back before it's too late?
- Author(s)Alexis Nicole
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight282 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.