All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery vel in this collection is your passport to a romantic tour of the United States through time-hored favorites by America s First Lady of romance fiction. Each of the fifty vels is set in a different state, researched by Janet and her husband, Bill. For the Daileys it was an odyssey of discovery. For you, it s the journey of a lifetime. Your tour of desire begins with this story set in Rhode Island. I went through hell to return to you! Dina was overcome by guilt when she heard her husband s words. But she couldn t welcome him back with open arms. Blake had been missing in the South American jungle for two years; she had believed he was dead. When he made his dramatic reappearance, she had just become engaged to his best friend. The years had changed her. Blake s savage fight for survival had turned him into a primitive stranger. How could they make their marriage work again?
- Author BiographyJanet Dailey, who passed away in 2013, was born Janet Haradon in 1944 in Storm Lake, Iowa. She attended secretarial school in Omaha, Nebraska, before meeting her husband, Bill. The two worked together in construction and land development until they retired to travel throughout the United States, inspiring Janet to write the Americana series of romances, setting a novel in every state of the Union. In 1974, Janet Dailey was the first American author to write for Harlequin. Her first novel was No Quarter Asked. She has gone on to write approximately ninety novels, twenty-one of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list. She won many awards and accolades for her work, appearing widely on radio and television. Today, there are over three hundred million Janet Dailey books in print in nineteen different languages, making her one of the most popular novelists in the world. For more information about Janet Dailey, visit www.janetdailey.com.
- Author(s)Janet Dailey
- PublisherOpen Road Media Romance
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAmericana
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Romance
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.