All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Stevenson's most famous and enduringly popular works, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde describes the mysterious relationship between a respectable and affable doctor and his brutal associate. Set in the grimy streets of Victorian London, this tale of murder, split personality and obscure science, with its chilling final revelation, became an instant horror classic when it was first published in 1886 and has enthralled and terrified generations of readers ever since.
- Author BiographyThe prolific author of seminal works such as Treasure Island and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Robert Louis Stevenson (1850 - 94) remains one of the most enduringly popular storytellers in the English language.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleAlma Classics Evergreens
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.