All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a thoughtful and lucid meditation on the main spiritual features of R. S. Thomas's religious poetry. Laced with striking passages from the poetry this is a very useful handbook to the work of one of the 20th century's greatest English language poets. This brief, intelligent study is written by the highly respected Archbishop of Wales - which adds substantially to the book's authority.
- Author BiographyThe Rt Rev Dr Barry Morgan has been the Archbishop of Wales since 2003. He was born in Neath in 1947 and educated at University College, London and Selwyn College, Cambridge. He trained for ordained ministry at Westcott House, Cambridge. In 1986, he was awarded a Ph.D. from the University of Wales. Previous appointments include Warden of Church Hostel Bangor; Chaplain and Lecturer in Theology, at the University of Wales Bangor; Director of Ordinands and In-service training advisor in the diocese of Bangor; and Rector of Wrexham. In 1986, he was appointed Archdeacon of Meirionnydd and Rector of Cricieth with Treflys. He was elected and consecrated Bishop of Bangor in 1993 and in 1999 was elected Bishop of Llandaff.
- Author(s)Barry Morgan
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Width114 mm
- Height125 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.