All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEric Hansen was the first westerner to ever walk across the island of Borneo.In this book, Hansen provides an intimate look at a vanishing way of life forone of the last surviving groups of rain forest dwellers. Photos and map.
- Author BiographyEric Hansen lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Eric Hansen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.