All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a vel by Patricia Highsmith, Alfred Hitchcock's 1951 thriller Strangers on a Train is about two men who meet on a train: one is a man of high social standing who wishes to divorce his unfaithful wife; the other is an enigmatic bachelor with an overbearing father. Together they enter into a murder plot that binds them to one ather, with fatal consequences.This Queer Film Classic delves into the homoerotic energy of the film, especially between the two male characters.
- Author BiographyJonathan Goldberg: Jonathan Goldberg is Arts and Sciences Distinguished Professor of English at Emory University where he has directed the Studies in Sexualities Program since 2008. He is the author of a number of books in early modern studies, many of which focus on questions of gender, sexuality, and materiality, including Writing Matter, Sodometries, Desiring Women Writing, Tempest in the Caribbean, and The Seeds of Things. He recently edited Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick's The Weather in Proust.
- Author(s)Jonathan Goldberg
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Note12
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.