Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the basic concepts and theories of collaborative strategy.It presents an introduction on the topic of alliance research. This volume goes on to suggest the ecomics perspectives on alliances as well as how to select the most beneficial alliance. It also presents features a section on real options, an important and emerging feature in the area of strategy. The concluding section introduces relational perspectives of collaborative strategy.
- Author BiographyJeffrey J. Reuer is an Assistant Professor of Strategy and Management at the Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University and is on leave from INSEAD, the European Institute of Business Administration in Fontainebleau, France. He received his Ph.D. in Strategic Management from Purdue University. He serves on the editorial and advisory boards of the Strategic Management Journal and the European Management Journal.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Management Readers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notefigures and tables throughout
- Weight811 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJeffrey J. Reuer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.