All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering book addresses some of the key challenges that firms encounter when they enter low-income markets and offers solutions - based on empirical evidence - for those firms already operating in such a difficult arena. The Base of the Pyramid (BoP) has become a popular area for firms to search for new business potential. However, serving the BoP requires a fundamentally different approach to doing business and presents a new and unique set of organizational challenges. In this book, Patrick Vermeulen and Edgar Hutte discuss some of the key challenges firms are confronted with when operating in BoP markets. Based on empirical evidence from various companies across the globe, the authors provide valuable insights into how firms can deal with these challenges. With the rapid growth of developing countries, Western firms should be more aware of the potential problems when entering these markets; this book will help those making the crucial choices necessary to resolve these issues. This book will appeal to academics and students in international business or business administration. It will also prove an essential resource for practitioners that are active in, or are considering moving into, low-income markets.
- Author BiographyPatrick A.M. Vermeulen, Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands and Edgar Hutte, Independent Management Consultant, Brussels, Belgium
- Author(s)Edgar Hutte,Patrick A. M. Vermeulen
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.