Strategic Continuous Process Improvement: Which Quality Tools to Use, and When to Use Them by Gerhard J. Plenert (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven strategies for achieving continuous process improvement Strategic Continuous Process Improvement helps you understand the various tools and methodologies available, which tool to use, and when to use it. The book gives you a strategic way to look at continuous process improvement (CPI), the information needed to review a problem, and then properly define its characteristics. From these characteristics, a choice of CPI methodology or methodologies will evolve and emerge. Selecting the right tool will then define the overall success of the CPI process. Reducing inventory! Product leveling! Strategic alignment! Total productive maintenance! Benchmarking! Supply chain collaboration! Statistical sampling! Process management! Eliminating waste! Companies today are faced with a lot of pressures, and are forced to reinvent themselves and keep improving in order to stay in business. But which methodology will work and be foolproof? The choices are often overwhelming, including criteria outlined by the American Society for Quality Six Sigma; The Lean/Toyota Production System; Theory of Constraints; ISO 9000; American Production and Inventory Control Society; and the Supply Chain Council. Too many organizations are failing to be competitive, t because they cant solve problems, but because they don't kw which problems to solve and which tool to use. This book clearly explains how to identify problems and select the appropriate tool(s) to solve them. Strategic Continuous Process Improvement Offers an overview of continuous process improvement (CPI) principles Discusses change management and how to bring commitment to the CPI process at all levels Explains how to develop a CPI plan of action Shows how to create a world class management CPI environment Includes real-world examples from private industry and government sectors describing the specific impact of CPI Helps you understand all the various improvement methodologies available today Presents strategies applicable to both private and government sectors
- Author BiographyGerhard Plenert, Ph.D., CPIM, has 25+ years of professional experience in quality and change management consulting, including work on Lean and Six Sigma methods. He has 13 years of academic experience, and he published more than 150 articles and nine books, including International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (a United Nations International Trade Center Book - 2005) and Reinventing Lean: Introducing Lean Management into the Supply Chain.
- Author(s)Gerhard J. Plenert
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.