All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionProviding the most current marketing theories and strategies for 15 years--w updated to cover digital platforms so you can expand your reach even further! Retaining all the advice, tips, tactics, and strategies that has made it the go-to resource for marketers who take their craft seriously, Strategic Database Marketing w shows how to use marketing metrics, measure them, and predict the most profitable courses of action on Google, e-mail, smart phones, social media, and other websites. Arthur M. Hughes, founder and Vice President of The Database Marketing Institute, Ltd, has been designing and maintaining marketing databases for Fortune 500 companies and others for the past 30 years.
- Author BiographyArthur M. Hughes is the founder and vice president of The Database Marketing Institute, Ltd. and a senior strategist at Silverpop. He has designed and maintained marketing databases for Fortune 500 companies and other organizations for the past 30 years.
- Author(s)Arthur Middleton Hughes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight986 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.