All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this study is to address the perennial problem faced by organizations globally, in implementing strategic management approaches. More specifically, the study sets out to examine some of the unique challenges faced by militaries in small developing states, in their efforts at achieving operational excellence in the contemporary operating environment. Thus, using the Trinidad and Tobago Defense Force's experience at strategic planning, this study aims to examine the level of effectiveness the Trinidad and Tobago Defense Force achieved in its initial attempt at strategic planning, and if necessary, to recommend an improved model.
- Author(s)Rodney L Smart
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight354 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.