Strategic Financial Planning Over the Lifecycle: A Conceptual Approach to Personal Risk Management by Huaxiong Huang, Moshe A. Milevsky, Narat Charupat (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $155.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $249.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on personal financial planning and wealth management employs the lifecycle model of financial ecomics. The central idea of 'consumption smoothing' is used to connect chapters and topics such as saving and investment, debt management, risk management and retirement planning. The first part of the book is ntechnical and aimed at a wide audience with special technical background. The second part of the book provides a rigorous presentation of the lifecycle model from first principles using the calculus of variations. The accompanying website is found at http://www.yorku.ca/milevsky/?page_id=185.
- Author BiographyNarat Charupat is an Associate Professor at the DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University, Ontario, Canada. His research has been published in journals such as the Journal of Economic Theory, the Journal of Banking and Finance, the Journal of Risk and Insurance and the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis. Professor Charupat's areas of professional interest include annuity and insurance products, financial innovation, arbitrage and behavioral finance. He has taught courses in financial derivatives and personal and international finance. Huaxiong Huang is a Professor of Applied Mathematics at York University, Toronto, Canada, where he has taught since 1999. He has published more than 60 articles in peer-reviewed journals including the Journal of Banking and Finance, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, the Journal of Risk and Insurance and the Financial Analysts Journal. He is an associate editor of the Journal of Engineering Mathematics and Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics and managing editor of the Mathematics-in-Industry Case Studies. A fellow of the Fields Institute, he has held visiting positions in China, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States. Moshe Milevsky is a Finance Professor at York University, Toronto, Canada, Executive Director of The IFID Centre in Toronto and President and CEO of the QWeMA Group. He has written eight books, more than 60 peer-reviewed journal articles and more than 200 articles in the popular press on insurance, investments, pensions, retirement and annuities, including The Calculus of Retirement Income: Financial Models for Pension Annuities and Life Insurance (Cambridge University Press, 2006). A fellow of the Fields Institute, Professor Milevsky has received two National Magazine (Canada) awards, the Graham and Dodd scroll award and been honored by the Retirement Income Insurance Association for lifetime achievement in applied research. In 2009, Investment Adviser magazine named him one of the 25 most influential people in the financial advisory business.
- Author(s)Huaxiong Huang,Moshe A. Milevsky,Narat Charupat
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 59 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.