All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the evolution of political Islam in South-east Asia. Analyses the sources of relgious radicalism and assesses the regional terrorist and radical networks. Describes how secular democratic institutions can be strengthened, and how moderate and tolerant tendencies can be promoted.
- Author(s)Stefan Elbe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleAdelphi Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.357
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6tabs.
- Weight113 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.