All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Inquiry is an invative model for promoting teacher collaboration around identifying specific learning gaps that keep struggling students from succeeding.
Gaps may include anything from the proper use of commas and conjunctions to concepts such as slope in math. The authors argue that addressing these critical learning gaps can lead to big changes in student success, in teachers' sense of efficacy, and in school culture.
The strategic inquiry model has been implemented in schools and districts around the country, including New York City, where it was rigorously evaluated with impressive results.
As Common Core standards raise the bar for student learning ever higher, this proven approach promises to build teachers' capacity for closing the gap between where struggling students are and where they need to be.
- Author BiographyNell Scharff Panero is the director of the Center for Educational Leadership at Baruch College, USA.
Joan E. Talbert is a senior research scholar and codirector of the Center for Research on the Context of Teaching at Stanford University's School of Education, USA.
- Author(s)Joan E. Talbert,Nell Scharff Panero
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.