All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic International Marketing collates the most recent ideas, trends and original research to present a truly international approach to the theory and practice of marketing strategy. Featuring contributions from some of the world's leading international marketing academics and researchers, the book considers in detail the different approaches to planning, organization and marketing in global markets. The book strikes a balance between the 3Cs of global markets (change, challenges and contributions) whilst presenting invative perspectives on the 7Ps of strategic marketing. Straightforward language and international case studies throughout make Strategic International Marketing an ideal companion for postgraduates and advanced undergraduates studying international or global marketing.
- Author BiographyTC MELEWAR is Professor of Marketing and Strategy and Head of Marketing at Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK. He has previous experience at Warwick Business School, UK, MARA Institute of Technology in Malaysia, Loughborough University, UK,and De Montfort University, UK. TC teaches Marketing Management, Marketing Communications and International Marketing on a range of undergraduate, MBA, and executive courses. He is a Visiting Professor at Groupe ECS Grenoble, France, and Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, and is also Editor of the Journal of Brand Management. SURAKSHA GUPTA Holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Delhi University and an MBA from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad, India. She currently teaches at Brunel University, UK, and has over 15 years of industry experience, latterly as Director of Systems Research Pvt Ltd in India.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note0
- Weight655 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySuraksha Gupta,T. C. Melewar
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.