All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a unique collection of perspectives provided by a mix of leading academics, industrialists and government officials on the challenges facing the European aerospace industry. The book focuses on two interrelated, daunting challenges. The consolidated American aerospace industry, which in the 1990s has undergone $100bn worth of merger activity. The second is the compelling task of rationalization and consolidation required in the European industry itself. Through a mix of analytical perspectives and project-oriented assessments, the book provides an essential guide to the major strategic agenda for the European industry. A unique feature is the contribution of leading industry executives and project managers. These industry insiders outline the dilemmas and challenges facing the industry from the viewpoint of those at the sharp end of the business. The book is an essential guide to the technical, political and ecomic agenda for aerospace in the next decade and beyond.
- Author BiographyPhilip K. Lawrence, Director, Aerospace Research Group, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK. Derek L. Braddon, Associate Director, Aerospace Research Group, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Derek Braddon,Dr. Philip K. Lawrence
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/1999
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 20 figures
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.