Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise, thematic strategy text which will help students to see organizations from the perspective of the Chief Executive and to understand and debate the challenges, opportunities and issues which constitute the role of the CEO.
- Author BiographyBRIAN LEAVY is AIB Professor of Strategic Managemnet at Dublin City University, Ireland. He has been teaching and researching in strategic management at DCU Business School since 1981, and served as dean of the school (1998-2000). Previously, he had worked for eight years as a manufacturing engineer with Digital Equipment Corporation (now part of Hewlett-Packard). He holds a BSc in Physics and an MBA from the National University of Ireland (Galway), and a PhD from the University of Warwick, and is the author/co-author of three books and more than 40 articles on strategy and related topics. PETER McKIERNAN is Professor of Management and Head of the School of Management at St Andrews University Business School, UK. He has previously held posts at the University of Warwick and the University of Strathclyde and has considerable business experience, having consulted widely in the strategy area for leading multinational companies, in the public sector and for SMEs. Peter is currently President Elect of the European Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Brian Leavy,Peter McKiernan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.