All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a thought-provoking and invative approach to strategy which provides lecturers and students with an engaging, relevant alternative to standard texts. It addresses the key issues of leadership, governance and sustainability facing business CEOs. The author reputations add credibility to this project.This is a concise, thematic strategy text which will help students to see organizations from the perspective of the Chief Executive and to understand and debate the challenges, opportunities and issues which constitute the role of the CEO.
- Author BiographyBRIAN LEAVY is AIB Professor of Strategic Managemnet at Dublin City University, Ireland. He has been teaching and researching in strategic management at DCU Business School since 1981, and served as dean of the school (1998-2000). Previously, he had worked for eight years as a manufacturing engineer with Digital Equipment Corporation (now part of Hewlett-Packard). He holds a BSc in Physics and an MBA from the National University of Ireland (Galway), and a PhD from the University of Warwick, and is the author/co-author of three books and more than 40 articles on strategy and related topics. PETER McKIERNAN is Professor of Management and Head of the School of Management at St Andrews University Business School, UK. He has previously held posts at the University of Warwick and the University of Strathclyde and has considerable business experience, having consulted widely in the strategy area for leading multinational companies, in the public sector and for SMEs. Peter is currently President Elect of the European Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Brian Leavy,Peter McKiernan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 15 diagrames
- Weight515 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.