CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionBringing a sharp awareness of the turbulence of global business and change, Thompson, Scott and Martin present a comprehensive introduction to modern strategy. Secure your understanding of tomorrow's business world using this established yet forward-looking textbook and its host of dynamic learning features.
- Author BiographyFrank Martin is a Senior Teaching Fellow in Entrepreneurship in the Business & Organisation Division at the University of Stirling. He is also a Senior Honorary Research Fellow. Jonathan M. Scott is Reader in Entrepreneurship at Teesside University Business School and Head of its Centre for Strategy and Leadership. He has been a visiting Research Fellow at the University of Turku, Finland. His research interests include access to finance for SMEs. He is a Director of Enterprise Educators UK and has published a number of articles in leading academic journals. John L Thompson is Professor of Strategic Management at the University of Huddersfield, UK.
- Author(s)Frank Martin,John L. Thompson,Jonathan Scott
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1101 g
- Width246 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
- Edition Statement7th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.