Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat purpose does Strategic Management serve in modern businesses? Why do different businesses have different strategies? Is traditional strategic thinking still relevant for today? This dynamic textbook looks at strategy from a local to a global level, and uses real-life examples of businesses and individuals to provide an up-to-date view of Strategic Management in the current ecomic environment. In this new edition of Strategic Management: Principles and Practice, Barry J. Witcher and Vinh Sum Chau offer a practical and thought-provoking analysis of what Strategic Management is and how it can be put to good use.
- Author BiographyDr Vinh Sum Chau is Senior Lecturer in Strategy at the University of Kent's Business School and faculty member of the UK ESRC Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) Dr Barry J. Witcher is Reader in Strategic and General Management at the Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia (UEA).
- Author(s)Barry J. Witcher,Vinh Sum Chau
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight560 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.