All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander von Pock develops a holistic conceptual framework for identifying and testing key success factors of Islamic financial institutions. The framework integrates insights into the current practices of Islamic finance, a variety of theories -- namely the market-based view, the resource-based view, and, to some extent, New Institutional Ecomics approaches -- as well as previous research from the fields of strategic management and ecomics. The author is testing the theoretical framework empirically in a survey of 36 major Islamic financial institutions based in the Gulf Cooperation Council area and in Malaysia.
- Author BiographyDr. Alexander von Pock promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Volker Nienhaus am Lehrstuhl fur Wirtschaftspolitik der Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. Er ist bei A.T. Kearney GmbH, Frankfurt, im Bereich strategische Unternehmensberatung tatig.
- Author(s)Alexander von Pock
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Notebiography
- Weight351 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.