Strategic Market Management: Global Perspectives by Damien D. McLoughlin, David A. Aaker (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text is a European adaptation of our current US book: Strategic Market Management, 9th Edition by David Aaker. This new edition is a mainstream textsuitable for all business students studying strategy and marketingcourses.
Strategic Market Management: Global Perspectives ismotivated by the strategic challenges created by the dynamic natureof markets. The premise is that all traditional strategicmanagement tools either do t apply or need to be adapted to amore dynamic context.
The unique aspects of the book are its inclusion of: * A business strategy definition that includes product/marketscope, value proposition, and assets and competences. * A structured strategic analysis including a detailed customer,competitor, market, and environmental analysis leading tounderstanding of market dynamics that is supported by a summaryflow diagram, a set of agendas to help start the process, and a setof planning forms. * Concepts of strategic commitment, opportunism, and adaptabilityand how they can and should be blended together. * Bases of a value proposition and strong brands. A strategywithout a compelling value proposition will t be market driven orsuccessful. Brand assets that will support a business strategy needto be developed. * Creating synergetic marketing with silo organisations definedby products or countries. All organisations have multiple productsand markets and creating cooperation and communication instead ofcompetition and isolation is becoming an imperative.
A global perspective is an essential aspect of this new edition.This reflects the lived experience of the student reader but alsotheir likely professional challenges. This is achieved by theextensive use of new examples and vignettes.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Aakeris Professor Emeritus at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. He has been awarded four career awards including the 1996 Paul D. Converse Award for outstanding contributions the development of marketing. He is the creator of the Aaker Model(t), has published more than 100 articles and 14 books Damien McLoughlin is Professor and Director of the Academic Centre for Marketing Studies at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. His teaching is highly regarded and has been recognized with teaching awards from both the Smurfit and Quinn Schools of Business. His work has been published in leading international journals. Professionally, he has worked with leading international firms such as Alltech, Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard.
- Author(s)Damien D. McLoughlin,David A. Aaker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75