CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking text analyses the decisions within the overall planning process of strategy development within a global context. The text identifies the issues faced at each stage of the strategic process and focuses on how more effective decisions can be made with the marketing environment. Strategic Marketing Decisions in global markets meets the needs of marketing students and practitioners in an up-to-date and invative manner. It recognises the increasing time pressures of both students and managers and so strives to maintain the readability and clarity through a straightforward and logical structure that will enable them to apply their learning to the tasks ahead.
- Author BiographyRobin Lowe is a Principal Lecturer in International Marketing at Sheffield Hallam University, a Visiting Faculty Member of the University of Porto, Portugal and is an examiner on the Post Graduate Professional Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. He has considerable business and education experience holding senior positions in industry and in the university. He has carried out research, consultancy and training in the field of international marketing and strategic marketing decision making in the US, Europe and the Middle East. Isobel Doole is Professor of International Marketing at Sheffield Hallam Univarsity and a Senior Examiner on the Post Graduate Professional Diploma of The Chartered Institute of Marketing. She is Head of the Research Centre for Individual and Organisational Development at the university and has considerable experience at a senior level working across a number of industries with international and UK companies in the field of international marketing and strategic marketing decision making.
- Author(s)Isobel Doole,Robin Lowe
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight931 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.