All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time of ecomic downturn, effective marketing becomes increasingly difficult. In order to remain competitive and prosperous, organizations must strategically analyze their position in the market and implement new marketing plans. Strategic Marketing in Fragile Ecomic Conditions provides relevant theoretical frameworks and the latest empirical research findings relating to consumer confidence, marketing strategies, and the influence of trust during a time of ecomic crisis. A timely and relevant scholarly resource, this publication is of use to business professionals, academicians, researchers, and graduate students aiming to stay abreast of the latest theories, research, and strategic models for business success during difficult ecomic times.
- Author BiographyIrene Samanta , Graduate Technological Education Institute of Piraeus, Greece.
- Author(s)Irene Samanta
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.