Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionNew product development is t just about creating successful new products. This book presents a blend of cases, original survey research and theory to show the principles used by successful firms in developing new products and pruning those that hold the company back.
- Author BiographyTOYOHIRO KONO is Professor Emeritus of Business Administration at Gakushuin University in Tokyo, Japan, and a leading researcher in corporate strategy. He has published more than 25 books, including six which have been published in English. He has been a visiting Professor at the London Graduate School of Business Studies, a visiting scholar at UCLA and other universities, and has made academic presentations around the world LEONARD LYNN is Professor of Management Policy at Case Western Reserve University, USA. He is the author of two books and more than 50 academic articles on technology policy and management. Lynn is a past president of the Association of Japanese Business Studies, member of the American Advisory Committee of the Japan Foundation, and serves on the editorial boards of several journals.
- Author(s)Leonard H. Lynn,Toyohiro Kono
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.