All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical, action-orientated, comprehensive approach which enables change leaders to successfully navigate current change challenges while building long-run change capabilities. It covers strategic drivers, building commitment, leveraging existing assets, navigating the politics and emotions of change, implementation and creating ongoing learning, and offers a unique value proposition that integrates and extends leading edge thinking.
- Author BiographyELLEN AUSTER is Professor of Strategic Management and the Founding Director of the Schulich Centre for Teaching Excellence at the Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto, Canada. Prior to this, she was on the faculty at the Graduate School of Business at Columbia University, and visiting faculty at the Amos Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, USA. She has more than twenty years experience as an academic and consultant in the field of strategic organizational change working with executives, managers and students and has published widely for professional and academic audiences. KRISTA WYLIE is a practitioner and consultant in organizational change and team dynamics and has worked with companies such as SBC, Micron PC, Bell Sympatico, Amdocs and Procter & Gamble. She has also taught at the Ivey School of Business. MICHAEL VALENTE has consulted in the area of organizational change in North America and Europe with companies including Cadbury Trebor Allan, Adams Inc., Sobey's of Canada and Novartis. He teaches at the Schulich School of Business and has also worked for the Sydney Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Ellen R. Auster,Krista Wylie,Michael Valente
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight484 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.