All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and concise, Strategic Planning for Collegiate Athletics offers a step-by-step approach to planning and managing successful athletic programs. For athletic administrators at the collegiate level (and those in high school or recreational programs), this valuable resource will help you analyze your organization's environment, set objectives, decide on specific actions, and obtain feedback to create a dynamic plan for your department. Addressing the advantages of devising a blueprint for your athletic enterprise--such as kwing what to expect of colleagues and having a clear picture of future directions--Strategic Planning for Collegiate Athletics offers you easily implemented methods and suggestions to help your athletic department develop a map toward greater success and achievement.According to a recent survey, athletic departments are much more effective when efficient and formal planning occurs every year and a long-range plan is in place. Strategic Planning for Collegiate Athletics provides you with a proven formula to help your athletic program expand and succeed at a higher level. This book gives insight into: using a team-building approach to plan and to develop leaders and involve a broad range of people in the planning process choosing which type of plan, strategic or tactical, is the best option for your organization performing a SWOT analysis of your department (Strengths, Weaknesses, external Opportunities, and Threats) to help you garner important information and identify critical areas for improvement setting strong objectives that identify specific results in key areas, state specific time periods for projects, and that are consistent with organizational standards and purposes devising operational, production, finance, and communication plans to efficiently fulfill your goals and objectives conducting a detailed planning audit of personnel, data, and reporting format to identify actions that will improve your planning process Containing helpful worksheets, outlines, and charts, Strategic Planning for Collegiate Athletics includes examples and suggestions from real-life athletics management situations. This invaluable guide will assist you in creating an ambitious and kwledgeable marketing plan for your athletic program that will bring pride, heightened success, and financial benefits to your organization.
- Author(s)David L Loudon,David L. Loudon,Deborah A. Yow,Dr Deborah A Yow,R Henry Migliore,R. Henry Migliore,Robert E Stevens,Robert E. Stevens,William W Bowden,William Winston
- Date of Publication14/06/2000
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.