Strategic Planning for Information Systems by Paul Whitmore, John Ward, P.M. Griffiths, Joe Peppard (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $251.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionAccessibility and clarity of purpose maintained throughout. - Journal of Information Techlogy . Clear, practical, comprehensive. - Output. A clear exposition of the impact that IS has had on business performance. - Long Range Planning . Lucid analysis. - Computer Weekly . Strategic Planning for Information Systems (3rd Edition) explores the impact that Information Systems (IS) have on business performance and the contribution IS makes to the strategic development of organizations. It describes IS tools, techniques and management frameworks - all of which identify opportunities for strategic thinking, and shows how IS is an indispensable component in the implementation of a strategic plan. Since the earlier edition of Strategic Planning for Information Systems , much has changed in the way business is organized. However, the essence of the book remains the same - it is a practical and comprehensive book written in a clear and straightforward way. This new edition focuses more on strategic management of IS than on the progress made in recent years in either techlogy or business processes. This 3rd edition is substantially updated and illustrated with new cases material and examples. Additional material will cover the role of e-commerce, kwledge management and benefits management systems. This book will also show why Information Systems and Information Techlogy investment works for some organizations and t for others.
- Author BiographyJOHN WARD is Professor of Strategic Information Systems and Director of the Information Systems Research Centre at Cranfield University, School of Management. Before joining Cranfield in 1984, he worked in industry for 15 years and he currently acts as a consultant to a number of major organisations. He has served two terms as President of the UK Academy for Information Systems and been a member of its board since its establishment in 1994. DR JOE PEPPARD is Senior Research Fellow at Cranfield School of Management where he researches and teaches in the area of information systems and technology strategy and management. A former Irish international athlete, he is also a Director of Fineos Corporation, a leading solutions provider to the global financial services industry.
- Author(s)Joe Peppard,John Ward,P.M. Griffiths,Paul Whitmore
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley series in information systems
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Revised byJoe Peppard
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.