All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHull challenges pastors and church leaders to follow a new paradigm in pastoral ministry-one that utilized pulpit ministry to achieve the strategic goals of the church by challenging the congregation to move towards God's calling. Combining studies in Bible, homiletics, secular leadership, and church leadership, this book enters a complex field and creates a challenging call to preachers to unify their tasks as ministers and as strategic church leaders. Out of his experience as a pastor, seminary professor, administrator, and workshop leader, Hull cites personal case studies to show how preaching can nudge a church to achieve the courageous goals its strategic planners have set out.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Hull is a research professor at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama, where he also served as Provost. He is a distinguished educator, minister, and author of several books, and was awarded the Outstanding Educator Award by the Association of Southern Baptist Colleges and Schools.
- Author(s)William E Hull
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width159 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.