Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.99+ postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood communication is essential to the successful organisation - that's why today's top managers demand top performance from their PR team. This book equips the reader with cutting-edge communication strategies to achieve peer PR performance, and fast-track their career. Strategic Public Relations combines the author's extensive experience in the PR frontline with thousands of hours of international research to create an authoritative reference. It is written for people who wish to gain a better understanding of the application and benefits of a strategic approach to organisational communication and is based on current business and management practice.
- Author(s)Kim Harrison
- PublisherMacmillan Education Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Education Australia
- Weight1546 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.