All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many strategy books available in the marketplace for today's student or business professional; most of them view strategy from the 10,000 foot level, while Strategic Thinking looks at this important business topic through a different lens. Written from the perspective of a manager, this book builds on theories of managerial and organizational cognition that have had a powerful influence on many business fields over the last two decades. As other books on business policy and strategy cover a broad range of topics, models, frameworks, and theories, the unique feature of this book is that it covers all this, but also focuses on how managers of business firms understand their business environments, assess and marshal their firms' resources, and strive for advantage in the competitive marketplace. It examines the ecomic, structural, and managerial explanations for firm performance. Offering professors and business people who are intrigued by the ideas introduced in Peter Senge's books ways to apply those ideas and principles in the classroom and in the companies in which they work, the book puts managers front and center.
- Author BiographyIrene M. Duhaime, Senior Associate Dean and Professor at Georgia State University. Larry Stimpert, Professor of Economics and Business at Colorado College. Julie A. Chesley, Assistant Professor of Organization Theory and Applied Behavioral Science at the Graziadio School of Business, Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)Irene M. Duhaime,Julie Chesley,Larry Stimpert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 colour tables, 58 colour line drawings
- Weight584 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.