Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $35.25Free postage
- AU $38.85Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic workforce planning aims to proactively plan to put the right people, in the right place, at the right time at the right cost in order to mitigate workforce risk. Written by the former head of global strategic workforce planning for FedEx Express, this basic introduction guides the reader through the planning framework and presents practical tools and approaches for successful implementation. In addition, it discusses some of the major challenges of implementation facing leaders today.
- Author BiographyTracey Smith led the implementation of strategic workforce planning for FedEx Express. She has over 20 years of experience in the areas of Human Resources, Supply Chain and Engineering. She was born in the U.K. and has worked in both Canada and the U.S. Tracey holds masters degrees and bachelor degrees in Applied Mathematics, mechanical Engineering and Business from leading global universities.
- Author(s)Tracey Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.