All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategies, Markets and Governance addresses governance concerns at firm, industry, country and international levels. How do regulatory authorities deal with new business models, organizational structures and blurring market relations? What limits regulatory control and what are the implications of corporate self-regulation? What drives the spread of new regulation and what limits its effectiveness? How does 'the organized public' shape political and corporate interests and what is its legitimacy and impact on business? How do corporate strategies turn tighter regulation into profit opportunities, deliver public benefits in the face of predatory states and when is exit the only option left? The contributing authors are leading researchers on governance and public policy, and present assessments of these questions in a variety of institutional and international contexts. The book is ideally suited to advanced students of business, public policy and business regulation, as well as practitioners and policy makers.
- Author BiographyRalf Boscheck is the Lundin Family Professor of Economics and Business Policy at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland. Christine Batruch is Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, Lundin Petroleum. Stewart Hamilton is Professor of Accounting and Finance at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland. Jean-Pierre Lehmann is Professor of International Political Economy at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland. Caryl Pfeiffer is Director, Corporate Fuels and By-Products, E.ON U.S. Ulrich Steger holds the Alcan Chair of Environmental Management at IMD and is Director of IMD's research project on Corporate Sustainability Management, CSM.
- Author(s)Caryl Pfeiffer,Christine Batruch,Jean-Pierre Lehmann,Michael Yaziji,Ralf Boscheck,Stewart Hamilton,Ulrich Steger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.