All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChanges in health care are at a breakneck pace. Regardless of the many changes we have collectively experienced, delivering health care has been, is, and will continue to be an ermously information-intensive process. Whether caring for a patient or a population, whether managing a clinic or a continuum, we are in a kwledge exchange business. A major task for our industry, and the task for chief information officers (CIOs), is to find and apply improved strategies and techlogies for managing healthcare information. In a fiercely competitive healthcare marketplace, the pressures to suc- ceed in this undertaking-and the rewards associated with success-are ermous. While the task is still daunting, we can all be encouraged by progress being made in information management. There are documented successes throughout health care, and there is growing recognition by healthcare chief executive officers and boards that information strategies, and their deployment, are essential to organizational efficiency, quite pos- sibly organizational survival.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid Garets,Judith V. Douglas,Marion J. Ball
- Foreword byL.D. Grandia
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.