Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionConvenience is a luxury that most parents and educators don't experience often. Strategies at Hand reintroduces the much-valued concept of convenience to parents, teachers, paraprofessionals, and related professionals who work with students with autism spectrum disorders. It features easy-to-implement strategies that can be used in all types of educational settings and situations. This at-your-fingertips tool is broken down into five color-coded sections that are easy to locate and use: Learning Environments (classroom, field trips, etc.), Areas of Student Need (communication, behavior, etc.), Transitions (substitute teachers, school assemblies, etc.), Alphabetical Explanations of Terms (functional behavioral assessment, picture communication systems, etc.), and Resources and References.
- Author(s)Robin Brewer,Tracy Mueller
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Weight281 g
- Width92 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.