All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1995, Strategies for Asia Pacific has established itself as the leading book on strategic analysis related to firms, markets, business cultures and logic in the Asia Pacific region. Recommended by The Ecomist as one of the five books on Asia that need to be read, this fully revised and updated edition will be essential reading for managers in Asia and companies doing business in Asia as well as students studying Asian business strategies. This new edition includes extended coverage of China and India and highlights the central role that East Asia is w playing in the world ecomy.
- Author BiographyAuthor Philippe Lasserre: Philippe is the author of various articles on strategy, business in Asia and joint ventures, as well as a number of books on strategy.
- Author(s)Hellmut Schutte,Philippe Lasserre
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight673 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.