Strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts by Steve Nison (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $259.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $289.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the introductory concepts through sophisticated applications the most thorough, authoritative guide to harnessing the power of Japanese candlesticks The book that introduced traders everywhere how to unleash the awesome power of Japanese Candlestick is w better than ever! Written by the visionary who introduced candlesticks to traders in the West, this new edition of the international bestseller has been fully updated and revised for today s more competitive and fickle markets. Your complete guide to all things candlesticks, it fills you in on what they are and where they come from, how to read and interpret them and how to use them to anticipate and capitalize on price moves and market changes with a degree of accuracy you never imagined was possible! * A rare opportunity to learn about this powerful charting technique from the man who introduced candlesticks to the West and the world s premiere expert * Covers the most important candle patterns and breaks each down into its component parts with crystal clear explanations of what each part indicates * Details strategies for combining candlesticks with other technical tools to spot big moves and find optimal exits * Delivers expert advice and guidance on how to avoid costly candlesticks mistakes that even seasoned traders can make * Shares proven strategies for using candlesticks for hedging and managing investment risk, along with techniques for making candlesticks a valued tool for swing and day trading
- Author BiographySTEVE NISON, CMT, is founder and President of Candlecharts.com which provides premier educational products and trading services. Traders and investors everywhere have discovered the power of candle charting because of Steve's groundbreaking work. Nison, the very first to reveal the startling power of candlestick charts to the Western hemisphere, is acknowledged as the leading authority on the subject. Before Nison's work, not one charting system in the Western world had candlestick charts. Nison's work has been highlighted in the Wall Street Journal, Institutional Investor, and Barron's. Nison is also the author of Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, Second Edition, The Candlestick Course, and other popular trading books and videos.
- Author(s)Steve Nison
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures, charts
- Weight1006 g
- Width221 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.