All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the author's extensive research and hands-on experience, gained from being a sales consultant, a CEO and Group General Manager of different public companies. Strategies for Sales Success provides secrets to selling that can be applied to any individual. Bob Feldmann advocates honesty, integrity, belief, the importance of persistence and patience, how to stay cool, calm and genuine in good times and bad, and overall to be yourself. The book provides practical strategies that will lead to sales success. This is a book for anyone involved with selling, from the retail floor to the boardroom. It is an enjoyable guide to the many aspects of selling.
- Author BiographyBob Feldmann has been involved in all aspects of management and business in the UK, Europe, North America, Australia and Japan, working in strategic planning, sales, marketing and management education and training. In this book, he shares the wisdom and advice of his career with you.
- Author(s)Bob Feldmann
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width150 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.