All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Kim provides the reader with a reliable method to develop joined up strategies and plans for common business situations - a powerful addition to current tools and frameworks. The initial focus is on the core strategic architecture of the business, which explains how performance arises from its system of real elements (customers, staff, products, capacity, cash). Later chapters extend the method to deal with the quality and development of customers and other resources, competition, policy decisions, intangible factors and organizational capabilities. The strategy dynamics method deploys the rigorous, scientific method of system dynamics - essentially the application of engineering control theory principles to social systems. The method leads to the creation of working, quantified models of any enterprise, or any part thereof, of any scale, in any sector-or of any issue that such an enterprise may face. Kim uses clear, every-day language, and develops examples demonstrating how to create working, quantified models we need to develop and manage strategy. The book is supported by the Sysdea strategy planning software. Many of Kim's example models are available online for the reader to explore. Sysdea - www.sysdea.com. This version of the book is printed in greyscale. A version with the interior charts etc in color is also available search on - ISBN-13: 978-1512107753 .
- Author BiographyKim Warren is an independent strategy writer and teacher, and a developer of dynamic enterprise models and serious games for MBA and executive education. After 15 years in senior corporate strategy roles he spent 20 years at London Business School, teaching on MBA and Executive programs. Author of Competitive Strategy Dynamics (Wiley, 2002), and Strategic Management Dynamics (Wiley, 2008), his work was recognized with the 2005 Jay W Forrester Award as the most important contribution to the field of System Dynamics in the previous five years, and he served as 2013 President of the International System Dynamics Society. In addition to his writing and teaching activities he collaborates on strategy projects in diverse areas including business, international aid and public policy. He has also published The Trouble with Strategy, a personal critique of the strategic management field and education.
- Author(s)Kim Warren
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.