All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe two authors' combined experience of Change Leadership is extensive. Over the last 25 years they have led, been involved with, and evaluated a wide range of Global Change Programs. The context includes acquisitions, mergers, demergers, new business start-ups, techlogy and a wide variety of culture change interventions. This leadership, consultancy and research experience forms the basis of this book. Strategy, People, Implementation provides leaders with a theory of how people are motivated to change, together with the practical steps from designing a strategy to developing and implementing an effective change agenda.
- Author BiographyRussell is an experienced business leader, advisor and company director. For over 30 years, Russell worked with large multinational blue-chip companies ICI and Anglo American in human resources, business development, marketing, business leadership and strategy. His sector experience spans chemicals, fertilizers, paint, metals and mining, power, professional services and technology. He has led company strategy, top team development and effectiveness and business startup processes. Steve is a consultant and research psychologist. He operates in the assessment and development of senior leaders and top teams. He has established a number of consultancy businesses which deliver to most sectors. These are active in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas. Steve has developed a range of tools and techniques together with an implementation approach which enables organizations to develop their behaviour and performance.
- Author(s)Russell King,Steve Glowinkowski
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnoma Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.