All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to identify the critical factors that lead to successful strategic planning implementation. It highlights the reasons why some organizations effectively implement their strategic plan while many others fail to do so. In addition, it aims to inform the reader on various TOOLS and TECHNIQUES used in strategic planning cycle, from development stage to implementation stage. The majority of organizations fail to successfully execute their strategies. Today, there is a need for a simplified book such as this one to explore the whole strategic cycle to identify and document COMMON WEAKNESSES that lead to failed execution. In short, having an effective strategic planning and execution process is becoming increasingly critical in today's dynamic and integrated environment. Many past high-level articles and theories were written by authors with academic background. This book fills the gap by introducing simple CHECK LISTS that could be used by strategic planning and performance professionals to do their job more effectively.
- Author BiographyThe author is a leading international consultant in the USA, Canada, and the Gulf region with 20-years experience in organizational development, strategic planning, and performance management. He assisted more than 30 government agencies and departments in developing their strategic plans and performance management frameworks. The author worked on multiple public-sector projects such as Public Social Agenda, Government 2030 ICT Strategy, Government Performance Management System, Government 2030 Policy Agenda, Government Strategic Reform Framework, and Public Strategy-Budget Alignment.
- Author(s)Rachad Baroudi Phd
- Date of Publication26/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.