All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overarching framework for cumulating the kwledge in the strategy process field. * Provides an overarching framework within which to review the strategy process field. * Identifies useful areas in which new research contributions can be made. * Helps in the appropriate design of this research. * Includes ten papers written by both North American and European scholars. * Part of the Strategic Management Society series.
- Author BiographyBala Chakravarthy is Professor of Strategy and International Management at IMD in Switzerland. He is the author of Managing Coal (1981), and co--author with Peter Lorange of Implementing Strategic Processes (Blackwell Publishers, 1992) and Managing the Strategy Process (1991). He is a member of the board of directors of the Strategic Management Society. Guenter Mueller--Stewens is Professor of Management and Organization and Managing Director at the Institute of Management of the University of St Gallen in Switzerland. He is co--author with Christoph Lechner of Strategisches Management (2001). He is a member of the advisory board of several international companies. Peter Lorange is President of IMD in Switzerland. He is Professor of Strategy and holds the Nestle Chair. He is the author or co--author of many books, including Strategic Planning and Control (Blackwell Publishers, 1993), New Vision for Management Education: Leadership Challenges (2002), and Cooperative Strategies & Alliances (co--edited with Farok J. Contractor, 2002). He serves on the board of directors of several corporations.Christoph Lechner is a Faculty Member for Strategic Management at the University of St Gallen in Switzerland. He is co--author with Guenter Mueller--Stewens of Strategisches Management (2001) and author of Die Entwicklung von Allianzsystemen (1999). He is a member of the board of directors at Hugli AG, and works on strategy--related topics with several international firms.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleStrategic Management Society
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note32
- Weight642 g
- Width177 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBala Chakravarthy,Christoph Lechner,Gunter Mueller-Stewens,Peter Lorange
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.