All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps managers and students of management to makes sense of the competing advice on how to change organisations in order to improve their effectiveness. * Helps managers to understand how their organisations' performance could be improved. * Presents an overview of the advice on organisational improvement facing managers. * Classifies and evaluates various different approaches. * Highlights the relationships between strategy and capability.
- Author BiographyGraeme Salaman is Professor of Organisation Studies, Director of the Business Studies programme, and Director of Programmes and Curriculum at the Open University Business School. He has written over 50 books and articles, including Human Resource Management: A Strategic Introduction (with John Storey and Chris Mabey, Blackwell Publishing, 1998) and Strategic Human Resource Management (1998). He has also worked as a consultant in eight countries for clients such as Sun Microsystems, Willis, BAT, Government of Ethiopia, Fujitsu, Allianz, Ernst and Young, Rolls ROyce, Morgan Stnaley. David Asch is Pro Vice--Chancellor Strategic Management Planning and Resources at De Montfort University in Leicester. He has writtenover 50 articles and books, including New Economy, New Competition (2001), Managing Strategy (1996) and Financial Planning(1996). He has worked with the senior teams of a range of firms including Cornhill, Ernst and Young Fujitsu/ICL, and Sun Microsystems.
- Author(s)David Asch,Graeme Salaman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement, Organizations & Business S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note7
- Weight378 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.