All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBioterrorism has come to a small town in New Jersey. Two residents die of brain aneurysms within twenty-four hours and several teens become ill with a mysterious flu, leading the government to suspect that a terrorist cell has unleashed a deadly biochemical agent. With each glass of water they drink, the people of Trinity Falls are poisoning themselves. A world away in Pakistan, a sixteen year old computer genius working as a spy for the U.S. sees an influx of chatter from extremists about a substance they call Red Vinegar that will lead to many deaths. Can he warn the victims before it s too late?
- Author(s)Carol Plum-Ucci
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Children's Books
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.