All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSigns do more than guide people; they help create safe and vibrant places. Street Graphics and the Law points the way to a better system of designing, displaying, and regulating signs. Completely updated, the fourth edition of this influential text has the latest on the evolution of digital signs and the last word on legal points every planner should kw. Introductory chapters cover the elements of street graphics systems and five criteria for successful signs. Readers also will find best practices from the United States Sign Council and a new model street graphics ordinance, along with a primer for protecting sign regulations from attacks. Every community, from crossroads to major metro area, needs effective, aesthetic street graphics that tell people where to find what they want and send them safely on their way. This must-read report shows planners how to steer their street graphics programs in the right direction.
- Author BiographyDaniel R. Mandelker, one of the nation s leading scholars and teachers in land-use law, is a professor at the Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. His publications include Planned Unit Developments from APA s Planning Advisory Service as well as three past editions of Street Graphics and the Law. John M. Baker is a founding attorney of the Minneapolis law firm Greene Espel, known or his work in constitutional law and land-use litigation. He teaches land-use courses at William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. Richard Crawford is a legislative consultant with the United States Sign Council, an educational resource for the sign industry based in Bristol, Pennsylvania. He also serves as president of Mercer Sign Consultants in Greater Philadelphia.
- PublisherAmerican Planning Association
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Planning Association
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations, tables
- Weight386 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDaniel R Mandelker,John M Baker,Richard Crawford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.