All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrescription and over-the-counter medications are the most commonly abused drugs by high school students after marijuana. Street Pharma looks at this growing problem and gives young readers the information they need to say before they start or find help to quit when theyve become addicted.
- Author(s)Jessica Wilkins
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDealing with Drugs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight136 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.